Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On Mitt Trail’s trail


[Mark Trail, June 20, 2012.]

Mitt Trail flees reporters asking about immigration reform, tax deductions and exemptions, and things of that nature. You know, issues. Context here.

Mitt Romney and D-list comic-strip hero Mark Trail are, it seems to me, the same (two-dimensional) person. Four previous posts offer more evidence: 1, 2, 3, 4.

comments: 3

Jazzbumpa said...

Call me a nit-picker, but I don't think this is quite right.

Mark has two complete dimensions. If Mitt has a second dimension, it is yet to be revealed.

Tax cuts . . . business . . . experience . . . yada, yada . . . FREEDOM! all lie on a single axis.

Immigration reform, frex, is orthogonal to the Mitt dimension, and therefore incomprehensible to him.

Kinda like a worm attemptimg to contemplate Hilbert Space.

Cheers!
JzB

Michael Leddy said...

I looked up orthogonal and Hilbert Space and can only say that you may very well be right. :)

Is it possible that Mitt’s wealth allows him to buy a second dimension or the illusion of one?

Jazzbumpa said...

In my more cynical moments I suspect that Mitt's wealth is all that has allowed him to obtain the illusion of the one dimension he already [ostensibly] has.

So - sure, why not.

Cheers!
JzB

WV: 19 drespit. Someday, I want this to be my street address.