Friday, November 9, 2012

WHAT?


[Mark Trail, November 6, 2012. Click for a larger view.]

I lost track of Mark Trail this week, but little has changed from last week: Mark is still being held for ransom. His friend and editor has been told to bring back two million dollars in small bills. I wondered: how will Bill get those bills? By asking other comic strips for donations? Today’s strip brings the answer: the magazine’s insurance policy will cover it. But Bill will have to cash the check to make good on the ransom. Tens and twenties, please. Nothing larger.

Note to Mark and the cartoon syndicate: There is no “good way” to tell your wife that you’ve been kidnapped.

Related reading
All Mark Trail posts

comments: 3

Elaine Fine said...

I wonder what Mark is doing with Joe Biden in the first frame!

Elaine Fine said...

Joe, without all his hair, I mean.

Michael Leddy said...

Oh my goodness, yes. My Mitt Romney-Mark Trail thesis was blown to bits when Mitt conceded the election while Mark was held by kidnappers. So maybe it’s Joe Biden and Pop (for that is his name) who are the same person. Danged conspiracies! They keep changing on me!