Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Name the actor



He reminds me of the scholarly gentleman on packs of Club cigarette papers. Can you identify this actor? Take your best shot in the comments. I’ll drop hints as needed. Disclosure: I would not be able to guess correctly.

Here are links to posts with ten more mystery actors, from Naked City , Route 66 , and “the movies”: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Collect them all!

*

A hint: The actor is probably best known for his television work.

*

The answer is now in the comments, courtesy of an eagle-eyed Crow.

comments: 3

HairlipDog said...

I know who it is. In a google search way, not a movie aficionado way. I enjoy the detective work. I will keep it to myself for now.

The Crow said...

Walter Brennan? He looks like WB around the eyes and nose.

Michael Leddy said...

Yes! Mighty perceptive, I’d say. The film is Hangmen Also Die (dir. Fritz Lang, 1943).